Three Months' Fellowship in Pain Management for International doctors
This is a three months fellowship only for International physicians.
The participants learn by attending multiple short courses, examining & managing patients, performing & assisting procedures.
This course covers most kinds of chronic pain and their management.
Eligibility: Applicant must be a International medical graduate (MBBS/MD or similar) from any recognized university.
Course Contents & details:
1. They will be attending & completing all short courses like 2 weeks course and 3 days' workshop free of cost during their tenure. On first month they will be joining as participants and on next two months as faculty. Please go through the contents of 2 weeks course and 3 days' workshop to know the course contents. They will be learning through teaching juniors & treating patients.
2. They will be delivering lectures as faculty from 2nd month (depending on performances).
3. During their tenure, during 1st short course, they will be practicing interventional procedures on mannequin under C-arm guidence and on later months they will be teaching these procedures as instructors to junior batches.
4. They will be examining new patients at OPD and planning management protocols with seniors.
5. They will be assisting seniors in performing interventional procedures.
6. They will be visiting admitted in-patients routinely in morning and evening at Hospital (at Medica & Phoenix hospital). They will be rotated in different affiliated hospitals.
7. Some of them will be allowed to do interventional procedures under supervision of seniors in later period, but it is not compulsory. It is possible under certain conditions, like picking of skill of the individual and certain other factors.
8. They will be maintaining log book of all patients they see and all interventional procedures they do or assist and their follow-up.
9. They must write 3 articles for pain awareness, one in each month.
10. They must be publishing at least one article (like case report) in peer-reviewed journal.
Schedule & Course fee: International doctors are taken in each month depending on availability. Its residential at clinic's guest rooms.
Course fee for NRIs and foreigners are 3250 USD plus 15% Govt taxes. Complimentary accommodation will be provided at hostel on sharing basis till seats are available.